skip to main | skip to sidebar

Welcome to my universe

Sunday, December 30, 2007

My new year party 2






Posted by Geserbat.B at 12:26 AM
Labels: My new year party 2007-2008

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Geserbat.B
I'm 5 years old,this is my first blog. I like to watch cartoons such as Naruto, Spiderman...
View my complete profile

Labels

  • My new year party 2007-2008 (5)
  • Summer 2008 (2)
  • Am i fashionable? (1)
  • Another pic with my mom and grandparents (1)
  • At home (1)
  • Beside a shop (1)
  • Check this out (1)
  • Hello all (1)
  • I'm a little angry (1)
  • In the kindergarten (1)
  • My song "Buur alg bumbug" (1)

Chatting


Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Poll

Blog Archive

  • ► 2008 (4)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► January (2)
  • ▼ 2007 (11)
    • ▼ December (11)
      • My new year party 5
      • My new year party 4
      • My new year party 3
      • My new year party 2
      • My new year party 2007-2008
      • Another pic with my mom and grandparents
      • Beside a shop, I'm a little angry
      • Am i fashionable?
      • At home
      • In the kindergarten
      • Hello all
Powered By Blogger
 
Powered by Blogger Templates